To Benefit Yale New Haven Hospital's Patient Care Services for Breast Cancer Patients at Smilow Cancer Hospital
|What:||4th Annual Beach Jam for Breast Cancer|
Sponsored by the Westbrook Elks Lodge #1784 and Hosted by FREEPLAY, CT's Hottest Party Band.
|Where:||Westbrook Elks Lodge
142 Seaside Avenue, Westbrook CT
|When:||Saturday, September 1, 2012|
|Time:||1:00pm til 9:00pm, Rain or Shine|
|Tickets:||$25.00 per person
Must bring paypal receipt as your ticket when purchasing on line.
|Donate:||Can't make the event, but you would still like to support the cause?|
Buy your tickets now.
- $25 Ticket Purchase includes Admission and Lunch. Advance ticket purchase includes a FREE EVENT T-Shirt. Children under 12 admitted Free!
- Food and beverages will also be available for purchase.
- Please do not bring any food, beverages or coolers into the event as they will not be permitted.
- Folding chairs, beach chairs, and towels are permitted
- Rain or Shine!!!
- This event is open to the public and tickets can be purchased at the door however, FREE event T'Shirts are only for those who purchase tickets in advance
Ticket available for cash purchase at:
Westbrook Elks Lodge
142 Seaside Avenue
Get Directions ›
Bands Playing The Event
- 1:00 to 1:40 - Smoke Bubbles
- 1:50 to 2:10 - Del Perez (acoustic)
- 2:20 to 3:00 - Rock Bottom
- 3:20 to 4:00 - The Taxmen
- 4:20 to 5:00 - 4 Barrel Billy
- 5:20 to 6:00 - The Sons
- 6:05 to 6:30 - Del Perez (acoustic)
- 6:30 to 7:00 - Ceremony/Acknowledgements
- 7:00 to 7:45 - One Way Out
- 8:00 to 9:00 - Freeplay