A Benefit for Breast Cancer Patient Care
Services at Smilow Cancer Hospital at
Yale-New Haven and Middlesex Hospital Cancer Center
|What:||5th Annual Beach Jam for Breast Cancer|
Sponsored by the Westbrook Elks Lodge #1784 and Hosted by FREEPLAY, CT's Hottest Party Band.
|Where:||Westbrook Elks Lodge
142 Seaside Avenue, Westbrook CT
|When:||Saturday, August 10, 2013|
|Time:||1:00pm to 9:00pm|
|Tickets:||$20.00 per person
Children 12 and under FREE!
Must bring paypal receipt as your ticket when purchasing on line.
|Donate:||Can't make the event, but you would still like to support the cause?|
Buy your tickets now.
- Event is open to the public
- Children under 12 admitted Free!
- Come and spend the day!
- The Elks Lodge is located on beautiful Long Island Sound
- Food and beverages available for purchase
- Bring your folding chairs, bathing suits, towel, and beach chairs!
- Rain or Shine!!!
- Please do not bring any food, beverages or coolers into the event as they will not be permitted.
Ticket available for cash purchase at:
Westbrook Elks Lodge
142 Seaside Avenue
Get Directions ›
- Crosseyed Cat
- Tomorrow Just Started
- Rock Bottom
- Four Barrel Billy
- One Way Out
- Bob Giannotti, Del Perez, and DJ Lion (between sets)